Atomic Rage Pre-Workout – Secret Formula Nutrition’s Atomic Rage is an advanced high quality performance Pre-Workout that gives you Explosive Clean Energy, for Maximizing your workout on any level for that Next Level Performance
- Finish Stronger
- Maximize Your Workout
- Increase Strength
- Mental Focus
- 4+ Hours
Physical performance. Some research shows that taking beta-alanine modestly improves some measures of physical performance, especially during high-intensity exercise and strength training. Beta-alanine supplements might also improve physical performance and delay muscle fatigue in older adults. Researchers are hopeful that these benefits might lower fall risk, but it’s too early to know that for sure. Other research shows that a specific product containing beta-alanine, creatine monohydrate, arginine, alpha-ketoisocaproate, and leucine (NO-Shotgun) might increase fat-free mass and strength in men participating in resistance training. However, not all research shows beneficial effects of beta-alanine on physical performance. The conflicting results might be due to the small numbers of participants in studies or the variability in doses used, duration of supplementation, variable exercise protocol, and populations studied. Most research has used a specific beta-alanine product (CarnoSyn, Natural Alternatives International).
Betaine anhydrous is a chemical that occurs naturally in the body. It can also be found in foods such as beets, spinach, cereals, seafood, and wine.
Betaine anhydrous is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for treatment of high urine levels of a chemical called homocysteine (homocystinuria) in people with certain inherited disorders. High homocysteine levels are associated with heart disease, weak bones (osteoporosis), skeletal problems, and eye lens problems.
Betaine anhydrous supplements are most commonly used for reducing blood homocysteine levels and trying to improve athletic performance.
- Congestive heart failure(CHF). Taking 2-3 grams of taurine by mouth one to two times daily for 6-8 weeks seems to improve heart function and symptoms in patients with moderate heart failure (New York Heart Association (NYHA) functional class II) to severe heart failure (New York Heart Association (NYHA) functional class IV). Some patients with severe heart failure rapidly improve from NYHA class IV to II after 4-8 weeks of treatment. Improvement seems to continue for as long as taurine treatment is continued, up to one year.
- Liverdisease (hepatitis). Early research suggests that taking 1.5-4 grams of taurine daily for up to 3 months improves liver function in people with hepatitis.
L-citrulline is a naturally occurring amino acid. It is found in some foods like watermelons and is also produced naturally by the body.
L-citrulline is used for Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, fatigue, muscle weakness, sickle cell disease, erectile dysfunction, high blood pressure, and diabetes. It is used for heart disease, body building, increasing energy, and for improving athletic performance.
L-citrulline is a naturally occurring amino acid found in food, such as watermelons, and also made in the body. Our bodies change L-citrulline into another amino acid called L-arginine and also to nitric oxide. L-citrulline might help increase the supply of ingredients the body needs to making certain proteins. It might also help open up veins and arteries to improve blood flow and reduce blood pressure.
Choline L Bitartrate
Often categorized as a B vitamin, choline bitartrate is a water-soluble compound that is composed of two separate components, choline and bitartrate. Choline is a basic dietary compound that is found in many foods containing fats and proteins, including eggs, wheat germ, poultry, fish, organ meats, cruciferous vegetables, and peanuts and other legumes. Choline also occurs naturally in the body in the form of phophatidylcholine, simply known as lecithin, which is found in the fat portion of cellular membranes and the myelin sheath that covers nerve fibers.
Bitartrate, also known has tartaric acid, is a salt that is combined with choline to streamline absorption and efficiency. When combined, choline L-bitartrate powder may offer a wide range of potential benefits to your overall brain health.
Caffeine is the natural stimulant found in most energy drinks and morning coffee – but it doesn’t just give us energy, it’s also a potent fat burner was a must have in Instant Knockout.
Offering a whole host of benefits, Caffeine Anhydrous supports shredded down in the following ways:
- Boosts Energy Levels – Feel more motivated while training
- Speeds Up Body’s Metabolic Rate – Gain less fat, burn more calories
- Increases Overall Power Output – Train harder and for longer
The way caffeine anydrous works is simple: In our brains, an inhibitory neurotransmitter known as adenosine binds to receptors and increases the urge to sleep by decreasing cell activity – with levels rising every hour of the day.
Caffeine anhydrous is so structurally similar to adenosine it can take its place in the brain, but this time it raises cell activity rather than lowering it. This results in an increased level of wakefulness which promotes energy, power and metabolism – all of which are vital to someone serious about cutting.
It doesn’t just help you physically either, caffeine anhydrous also provides numerous mental benefits that improves reaction times and logical reasoning when supplemented – a great way to keep your wits about you during a fatiguing cut!
Cognitive enhancing drugs come in many forms and functions. L-tyrosine is an amino acid that predominantly influences adrenaline and dopamine in the brain in order to reduce stress and mental performance
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine is a modified version of the amino acid that has the active compound “acetic acid” in order to increase bioavailability and absorption . Studies suggest that providing more bioavailable L-tyrosine helps to support the same functions (and benefits) in the body. These include the cognitive enhancement (especially during acute stressors like cold) , reducing stress and increasing working memory and wellbeing
Alpha Yohimbine has several potential uses. Patients may consume alpha yohimbine for:
- Sexual dysfunction– Alpha yohimbine may increase libido, especially when sexual dysfunction is associated with the consumption of an SSRI.
- Orthostatic hypotension– Alpha yohimbine may be used to increase systolic blood pressure and standing diastolic blood pressure in patients with orthostatic hypotension.
- Exercise performance– Some patients may use alpha yohimbine to increase exercise performance and build muscle mass.
- Fat burning– Because alpha yohimbine improves lipid mobilization, patients may use it to burn fat and boost weight loss.
- Erectile dysfunction– Alpha yohimbine may be beneficial to men with psychogenic, organic and mixed erectile dysfunction.
- Dry mouth– Alpha yohimbine may relieve the symptoms of dry mouth among patients on antidepressant medication.
- Depression– Some patients have taken alpha yohimbine to improve the symptoms of depression.
- Anxiety– Alpha yohimbine may reduce the severity of phobia-based anxiety.
Huperzine A is thought to be beneficial for problems with memory, loss of mental abilities (dementia), and the muscular disorder myasthenia gravis because it causes an increase in the levels of acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is one of the chemicals that our nerves use to communicate in the brain, muscles, and other areas.